Saturday, February 15, 2014

Just An Extra Update

Love Is All We Need


   Hey there!! Not sure if anyone is going to read this, but I wanted to add my other drawing that I had been working on for some time. It is now finally finished! I have to say I had lots of fun with it!  The second drawing is my first dragon I have made in a year. This one was from a lesson by Rod Thornton who draws for Marvel and DC Comics I believe. He is super talented and I am in over my head when taking his classes, but I will keep practicing so I can get better.  You can learn more here.



  



    I guess that is all for now. Just wanted to share some more art. I love it. It helps me dream and it takes me away from stuff while I work on it.




~Pixiey

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I am so happy to see that, I did not even tell anyone I updated. Just stuck it in there for fun!!

      Having people smile at my work really makes me happy!
      ~Pixiey

      Delete