Friday, January 25, 2013

Diva's Weekly Challenge #103



     Hello everyone! This is my very first ever challenge I did for Laura Harms over on http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/  For those of you who do not know her, she is super talented and the mother of two lovely boys. One of whom is the focus on her challenge. It is based on the string of the Moebius Syndrome foundation's web page. Moebius Syndrome is a congenital nerve disorder affecting cranial VI and VII nerves controlling the lateral movement of the face. Moebius is a spectrum disorder - so some cases are more severe than others.

Here is my entry to this challenge. Having a few chronic illnesses I can relate to some of it. Having a child sick is another thing. I am truly blessed with my son being healthy and I truly wish that they find a cure for this disorder. Thank you for reading. I had a lot of fun with this and have focused about 4 days just on this picture. I hope it brings a smile to the parents, and to the kids.

   Have a great weekend!

       Pixiey

8 comments:

  1. Fleur, you made a very pretty tile. Welcome here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful experience of the Challenge. Hope you continue to participate. Like your playful, colorful tile. Reminds me of how important in live events, our ability to see fun and joy is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thoughtful! I love the theme of child related thingss being incorporated into the moebius string!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard! this tile is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much everyone for the welcome! I had such fun doing this! I cannot wait for next week!!

    ReplyDelete