Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pixiey's Christmas Card-A-Rama!!


Merry Late Christmas!!  I had planned on updating this far more than I have, but thought I would take a few to post my Christmas cards I made for family and friends this year. Each card got a laminated (most of them) bookmark also. I had planned on making more than I did so each of my friends would feel special but I did not plan properly. Heck, I didn't even think I would ever make cards for people. I had a lot of fun though. This coming year I plan on doing better.






Christmas cards!!

My first attempt at tangling ornaments.


Rudolph is really not sad!

Cutest little elf!!

Even Fish get presents!

I like this one!

One of my favorites!

Squirmee gets a tree!!

Made this special for my aunt.


First ever drawing of Santa!
  All in all, they came out pretty nice I think!! I am hoping to be able to have more ready for the next holiday. I also made my son a 8x10 Christmas card, I will post that after I get it scanned in.

No comments:

Post a Comment