Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Am The Diva Challenge #105



   Hello there! Here is my entry for The Diva's use my tangle challenge. The pattern is called "Dansk" by Margaret Bremner, a CZT. (Certified Zentangle Teacher) I had a great deal of fun. It is quite hard for me to do just a picture with tangles lately. The critters beg to make an appearance on paper. I had never used this pattern, and found it quite fun. Ar first, I had no idea where to place it, but then it told me it belonged in the sun. The bee is showing up due to the past bee blimp surprise in a different drawing.
Diva Challenge 105!!

   Dust Bunny was a pattern, I had a hard time with in the beginning. I kept working on it and think it comes out pretty well now, I use it often.

   It has been a rough few weeks. Pain wise, it has been very very bad. I am hoping that I get out of this cycle very soon.


   I hope you enjoy it. I also wish to share my sketch of a quoll. I am quite thrilled with how this turned out and decided to show it early.
Quoll Sketch
 ~Pixiey

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne!! I had so much fun drawing this!!

      Delete
  2. How sweet and summery, your quoll is great, I've never seen one but I looked it up. Always learning new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son and I were looking up animals that began with q to find this little guy, I had no idea what it was either. I watched a couple of youtube videos too! I found it fascinating!

      Delete
  3. Love your colorful tangle - the bee blimp is great fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janet! The bee blimp just sort of was a happy mistake!! I love when that happens!

      Delete