Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Callenges over at my favorite Line Weaving Website!




   My favorite Line Weaving website is having a year anniversary so I have been having a blast. I thought I would share some of the drawings I have done.

This one was a challenge to draw a pattern by a favorite artist Lizzie Mayne.  I drew it in my lined journal I have that I use when working out patterns and also ideas for pictures.

This challenge was to draw something in my art style or with the Gumball Plant pattern I created, It was really cool to see all the nice things people wrote about my art!!  There is an ongoing joke that I cannot draw anything without color. This is very true...in fact I have missed getting these in on time because I take so long to get the coloring done. This drawing is called "Trippyland" and it took 9 hours.

     I love this website...I go there many times a day.  Lineweaving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment