Thursday, November 8, 2012

Drawing Continued....


     Well, after sharing my last picture, it would not let me continue!  How rude! Okay so I started looking on YouTube for more how to draw videos and I found a Tuber named RainbowElephant61 had some videos of something called Line Weaving. It was facinating. I still have this little folded up printer paper with my first drawing folling one of her how to videos. I started looking up more!!

My very first attempt!
     I also found videos on YouTube called Zentangle. I looked it up and went to the official website.
http://www.zentangle.com/ It is a method that teaches you how to use repeat pattern art in a meditative state. Their method says you do not need to draw a straight line, I thought that is great!!  I cannot draw a straight line at all!!  Maybe I can do something with this!  I was hooked!!  I started drawing with the foundations Mark taught and combined it with the many patterns I am learning with Tangles!! 
Mark taught me how to draw the whale, I added the tangle patterns inside!
     What a wonderful art form!! I have found my chronic pain disorder is helped a great deal with drawing. I sometimes hurt so badly that I just want to curl up in my bed and rock the pain away, but I cannot do that, I would become a blobby unhappiness of doom. If I concentrate on even drawing a box, just focus on what I am doing, what colors I am adding, keeping track of how many layers I am using, it helps a great deal.

Fishies everywhere!!
    

http://www.dragoart.com/ is another wonderful site I go to often on how to draw things.

      I wanted to share with everyone my love of drawing. I spend about 6-8 hours each day drawing. I have learned so much. I went from not being able to draw anything at all, to drawing a few neat things! It has been 5 months now. 5 months today actually!  So I decided to add a new blog that just focuses on this!  I do hope you stay and hang around!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment