Saturday, March 9, 2013

I adore Pokemon!!



     I am truly inspired by all the incredible artists out there! There is one young man in art school with a Deviant Art account named Birdychuart. Birdy's Page! I watched a few times him do a speed drawing and coloring of Bulbasaur Wearing a Venasaur Onesie. I decided to give it a try. I have to say this was one of the hardest drawings I have done. I was so nervous and wanted to do the picture justice. 8 hours later and here it is!
First Attempt

      I know that it needs a ton of work, and the coloring looks horrible. I have to work very hard at getting the same blending that Birdy does. I am thinking it will take a lot of practice. I look forward to the challenge and despite my insecurities, I will keep trying. I hope one day for Birdy to look at my work and be happy that I am trying to draw as well as he does. I just hope he does not think badly of me for drawing something that was originally done by him.

      If Birdy does ever happen to stumble upon this, thank you so much for sharing your talent with the world. I love watching your youtube videos and hope one day to be as talented as you are! Thank you for always inspiring me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment