Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Spring Spring!!!



     This means BUNNIES!!!  Yay!!  I have been watching tons of youtube videos to learn more about blending and colors, I get so inspired, I have a mega list of things I want to learn how to draw, but they are all so complicated and over my level. I get nervous and full of doubt too. When this happens I try to break down the picture to a few basic shapes and slowly make it into what I am wanting. That is what I did with that dragon.

      I love the rubber stamps! I have always wanted to draw adorable things!! I found one and decided to learn how to draw it and then I added a bit of me all over it!

Spring Bunny!!


      I like to make the frames all wobbly to give it more personality. The eggs in the frame were a happy accident, the ones that are not quite all egg shaped. I am very happy with how this came out. My son says that when he looks at my drawings he feels like he has a cavity. I am glad, that is what I am working hard for. I want to be the best artist I can. I feel like I have learned so much, but I have so much to learn!!
    
       My Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (I call it craps for short!) Has been flaring up quite badly with the warm one day, snow the next. I find that drawing takes my mind off of it. Sometimes I leave my drawings inked and then wait to add the color on bad days. I put so many layers and concentrate so hard while coloring that it does help.  I hope someone might find comfort in my drawings or maybe give it a try to deal with chronic illnesses too!

   There is an artist on youtube that draws Pokemon, really fabulous ones. I am going to be working on one this next week, hopefully I will have something posted soon!!

                                Have a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. Don't sell yourself short as an artist. You are much better than you give yourself credit for. All of your art makes me smile & that is a gift, my friend! I'm glad to hear that your art helps you too - as a pain management tool. I know how debilitating severe pain can be. So, please keep your wonderful art coming!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete